- The story of a cross in Spring Lake
- The Mystery of Iniquity in II Thessalonians 2:7
- On Them a Light Has Dawned
- What Child Is This?
- The final birth pains versus the beginning of the birth pains
- Happy Veteran’s Day Dad
- It Is Written
- Mountains not found?
- The Temple Discourse in Luke 21 (not the Olivet Discourse)
- We Have Abraham for our Father
Monthly Archives: June 2007
Here is the next post on Preterism, specifically focusing on the evidence of what I term "gospel evolution". If you haven’t read Scot McKnight’s views on Preterism here, I will give you enough information for my post to make sense. Here … Continue reading
Here is the next post on Preterism, specifically critiquing Scot McKnight’s lecture titled, "Catching the Wave, or Facing the Tsunami?" This post may not be everyone’s cup of tea, but Scot McKnight and many other scholars are making a big … Continue reading