- He Himself bore our Sicknesses and carried our Pains
- Deissmann on parousia
- Many Shall Come from the East and West
- Jesus fulfills the Law and the Prophets
- Why did Moses break the stone tablets?
- The story of a cross in Spring Lake
- The Mystery of Iniquity in II Thessalonians 2:7
- On Them a Light Has Dawned
- What Child Is This?
- The final birth pains versus the beginning of the birth pains
Monthly Archives: June 2007
Here is the next post on Preterism, specifically focusing on the evidence of what I term "gospel evolution". If you haven’t read Scot McKnight’s views on Preterism here, I will give you enough information for my post to make sense. Here … Continue reading
Here is the next post on Preterism, specifically critiquing Scot McKnight’s lecture titled, "Catching the Wave, or Facing the Tsunami?" This post may not be everyone’s cup of tea, but Scot McKnight and many other scholars are making a big … Continue reading