- He Himself bore our Sicknesses and carried our Pains
- Deissmann on parousia
- Many Shall Come from the East and West
- Jesus fulfills the Law and the Prophets
- Why did Moses break the stone tablets?
- The story of a cross in Spring Lake
- The Mystery of Iniquity in II Thessalonians 2:7
- On Them a Light Has Dawned
- What Child Is This?
- The final birth pains versus the beginning of the birth pains
Monthly Archives: August 2007
I am a young earth creationist. Basically, I believe the Bible teaches that God created the earth in a literal six day period with no evolutionary tactics. The literal six days of creation and one day of rest led into out … Continue reading
In my last post, after showing that Luke 21 contains a discourse by Jesus at the temple, and not on the Mount of Olives, I left one issue open. Now I’d like to close it. First off, the premise is … Continue reading
Jesus prophesied that the temple would be destroyed. Later in the evening, four disciples come privately and receive instruction concerning the Coming of the Son of Man and the End of the Age, but Jesus’ immediate response to the crowd … Continue reading
The First Resurrection, spoken of in Revelation 20:4-6, has been the source of much debate, mostly those debating the rapture question since the rapture occurs at the same time as the resurrection of the righteous dead according to I Thessalonians … Continue reading
When I got back to work after having 12 weeks off for knee surgery, I had a lot of customers on my route that were glad to see me. Some knew that I would be having knee surgery and needed … Continue reading