- He Himself bore our Sicknesses and carried our Pains
- Deissmann on parousia
- Many Shall Come from the East and West
- Jesus fulfills the Law and the Prophets
- Why did Moses break the stone tablets?
- The story of a cross in Spring Lake
- The Mystery of Iniquity in II Thessalonians 2:7
- On Them a Light Has Dawned
- What Child Is This?
- The final birth pains versus the beginning of the birth pains
Monthly Archives: September 2007
On my route, I have this customer who loves to garden. He has some really beautiful flowers. I’m not good with names of flowers so I’ll just say they are all different colors and styles. A couple of years … Continue reading
The Preterist position has one great strength in its favor: the gospel of Mark’s version of the Olivet Discourse. Here is a summation of the last two posts on Preterism. While standing at the temple, Jesus tells the crowds and … Continue reading
I stumbled across this blog awhile back. http://inearnestexpectation.wordpress.com/ Written from a PreMillennial perspective, eschatology is one of the major themes that he focuses on. Beginning with God and His plans for Israel, the author always delivers a good … Continue reading