- He Himself bore our Sicknesses and carried our Pains
- Deissmann on parousia
- Many Shall Come from the East and West
- Jesus fulfills the Law and the Prophets
- Why did Moses break the stone tablets?
- The story of a cross in Spring Lake
- The Mystery of Iniquity in II Thessalonians 2:7
- On Them a Light Has Dawned
- What Child Is This?
- The final birth pains versus the beginning of the birth pains
Monthly Archives: December 2009
O little town of Bethlehem,How still we see thee lie!Above thy deep and dreamless sleepThe silent stars go by;Yet in thy dark streets shinethThe everlasting Light;The hopes and fears of all the yearsAre met in thee to-night. O morning … Continue reading
I get cynical about Christmas. Sometimes I get a little grinchy. I get cynical about buying presents for people. I get grouchy about keeping up appearances. I sometimes even wonder about the so-called Spirit of Christmas. Then when I get … Continue reading
Obey My Voice The Foundation Stone of the Mosaic Covenant Before getting into Jeremiah’s Covenant Revelation (Jeremiah 30-33), we need to have some background information on God’s covenant plan with Israel. Exodus 19:4-6 is the foundation stone for the … Continue reading
Jeremiah’s Covenant Revelation Have you ever noticed how the book of Jeremiah is not in chronological order? Since it is not in chronological order, what kind of order is it arranged in? After examining the book, I believe it … Continue reading
The eighth and final chapter of A Case for Historic Premillennialism is entitled Premillennial Tensions and Holistic Missiology, Latin American Evangelicalism, written by Oscar A. Campos. Before I get into the subject matter, I think it speaks well of Historic … Continue reading