- He Himself bore our Sicknesses and carried our Pains
- Deissmann on parousia
- Many Shall Come from the East and West
- Jesus fulfills the Law and the Prophets
- Why did Moses break the stone tablets?
- The story of a cross in Spring Lake
- The Mystery of Iniquity in II Thessalonians 2:7
- On Them a Light Has Dawned
- What Child Is This?
- The final birth pains versus the beginning of the birth pains
Monthly Archives: March 2010
Glen Scrivener is up to his usual naughtiness over at Christ the Truth. Watch this short little video clip of Sir Ian McKellen on acting (pretending). I’m a fan of the Lord of the Rings books and movies, so this humor … Continue reading
I talked to my friend Leonard on Friday. This is a guy who picks who is going to be in the Superbowl during preseason. Last year he picked the Colts and the Saints, but he predicted the Colts would win, … Continue reading
I have some pretty solid evidence that the 144,000 of Revelation 14:1-5 is the same 144,000 which was previously seen by the Apostle John in Revelation 7:1-8. I also have defended the idea on many occasions that the rapture is … Continue reading
At an annual local Christian music festival a few years back, we saw Jars of Clay perform acoustically. It was a great concert. At one point, they were about to do a song to which Dan Haseltine gave this introduction. … Continue reading