- He Himself bore our Sicknesses and carried our Pains
- Deissmann on parousia
- Many Shall Come from the East and West
- Jesus fulfills the Law and the Prophets
- Why did Moses break the stone tablets?
- The story of a cross in Spring Lake
- The Mystery of Iniquity in II Thessalonians 2:7
- On Them a Light Has Dawned
- What Child Is This?
- The final birth pains versus the beginning of the birth pains
Monthly Archives: July 2010
For three weeks almost every day, a man stood on the corner of Getty St. and Apple Ave., which is a very main intersection here. He held a sign that said, “I received horrible service at_________.” It had the name … Continue reading
Bob Mitchell at Shofar Ministries (see link on my page) has a recent post entitled "Letter to a PreTribulation Friend". It’s written about as loving as a true friend can write. And yet, as love would compel, Bob points his … Continue reading
I’ll start this post off with a quote from my route. I was walking by a house that houses a large family. After I delivered the mail to the slot, I heard a lady inside talking quite loudly. This is … Continue reading
Psalm 122 I was glad when they said to me, "Let us go to the house of the LORD!" Our feet have been standing within your gates, O Jerusalem! Jerusalem – built as a city that is bound … Continue reading
Following on the heels of my last post, I was able to contact Ryan Habbena and ask him a few questions about his book, The Parable of the Fig Tree. This question and answer session turned out so good that … Continue reading