- He Himself bore our Sicknesses and carried our Pains
- Deissmann on parousia
- Many Shall Come from the East and West
- Jesus fulfills the Law and the Prophets
- Why did Moses break the stone tablets?
- The story of a cross in Spring Lake
- The Mystery of Iniquity in II Thessalonians 2:7
- On Them a Light Has Dawned
- What Child Is This?
- The final birth pains versus the beginning of the birth pains
Monthly Archives: September 2010
In debating with Covenant Theologians, I kept running into a system of interpretation which would spiritualize key passages in the New Testament. The problem is that some of these passages are spiritual in nature. What Covenant Theologians were doing was … Continue reading