- He Himself bore our Sicknesses and carried our Pains
- Deissmann on parousia
- Many Shall Come from the East and West
- Jesus fulfills the Law and the Prophets
- Why did Moses break the stone tablets?
- The story of a cross in Spring Lake
- The Mystery of Iniquity in II Thessalonians 2:7
- On Them a Light Has Dawned
- What Child Is This?
- The final birth pains versus the beginning of the birth pains
Monthly Archives: June 2011
II Thessalonians 2:6 And you know what is restraining him now so that he may be revealed in his time. 7 For the mystery of lawlessness is already at work. Only he who now restrains it will do so until … Continue reading
A Critique of Parousia #15 Introduction ~ 4 paragraphs The Problem ~ 6 paragraphs An Overview of Daniel 7 and Revelation 10-11 An Overview of Daniel 7 ~ 2 paragraphs An Overview of Revelation 10-11 ~ 2 paragraphs The Temporal … Continue reading
I believe the scriptures clearly teach a PreWrath Rapture. Christ returns, raptures the church, then the wrath of God is poured out. This coming and rapture cuts the great tribulation short, bringing the persecution of Christians to an end. This basic teaching has … Continue reading
Even as I type the title to this post, I can hear all the Reformed eyeballs rolling in their heads. If you have Covenant Theology in your background and are turned off by the title of this post, please realize … Continue reading
At some point in the future, the temple will function as a place where Gentile rulers will bring their tribute offerings to the LORD. The pattern for this is laid out during the reign of Solomon. As background for those who … Continue reading