- He Himself bore our Sicknesses and carried our Pains
- Deissmann on parousia
- Many Shall Come from the East and West
- Jesus fulfills the Law and the Prophets
- Why did Moses break the stone tablets?
- The story of a cross in Spring Lake
- The Mystery of Iniquity in II Thessalonians 2:7
- On Them a Light Has Dawned
- What Child Is This?
- The final birth pains versus the beginning of the birth pains
Monthly Archives: July 2011
Alright prophecy students, it’s that time again. How well do you know the scriptures? Can you identify this passage in the Bible based on your knowledge of God’s Word. No cheating in using a concordance, or internet searches, or even … Continue reading
When you are reading a prophetic passage, it is very important to keep the original context in mind. That is why studying God’s word as a whole can be very insightful. One passage gives light to another passage. For instance, dating … Continue reading
As I was listening to Selah today, I was struck by the lyrics of the song All My Tears (originally done by Julie Miller and Emmylou Harris). Selah sings the lyrics Sun and moon will be replaced With the light of … Continue reading
I continue to be baffled at dispensational premillennialists who repeatedly speak about historic premillennialism erroneously. I want to be generous and say that it’s most likely due to a misunderstanding, but if you are going to take the time to write … Continue reading