- The story of a cross in Spring Lake
- The Mystery of Iniquity in II Thessalonians 2:7
- On Them a Light Has Dawned
- What Child Is This?
- The final birth pains versus the beginning of the birth pains
- Happy Veteran’s Day Dad
- It Is Written
- Mountains not found?
- The Temple Discourse in Luke 21 (not the Olivet Discourse)
- We Have Abraham for our Father
Monthly Archives: August 2011
Acts 3:19-21 Repent and be converted and He shall send Jesus whom heaven must receive until the time of restoration which God has spoken by the mouth of all His holy prophets since the world began. Alfred Bryant makes an … Continue reading
A question was recently brought to my attention on the subject of prophecy. How can we view God’s Word as trustworthy when it seems like some prophecies simply can’t be fulfilled as they were originally written? The specific thrust of the … Continue reading