- The story of a cross in Spring Lake
- The Mystery of Iniquity in II Thessalonians 2:7
- On Them a Light Has Dawned
- What Child Is This?
- The final birth pains versus the beginning of the birth pains
- Happy Veteran’s Day Dad
- It Is Written
- Mountains not found?
- The Temple Discourse in Luke 21 (not the Olivet Discourse)
- We Have Abraham for our Father
Monthly Archives: September 2011
In past posts I have noted how the chronology of Revelation 6-11 is paralleled by the chronology of Revelation 12-16. Some key points are that of the great tribulation, the believing remnant of 144,000 Israelites, the wrath of God, and … Continue reading