- He Himself bore our Sicknesses and carried our Pains
- Deissmann on parousia
- Many Shall Come from the East and West
- Jesus fulfills the Law and the Prophets
- Why did Moses break the stone tablets?
- The story of a cross in Spring Lake
- The Mystery of Iniquity in II Thessalonians 2:7
- On Them a Light Has Dawned
- What Child Is This?
- The final birth pains versus the beginning of the birth pains
Monthly Archives: October 2011
The chronology of Revelation 6-9 Revelation 6-9 demonstrates a chronology of the book of Revelation in which the seals are opened in chronological order, then the trumpets are sounded in chronological order immediately after the seals. In short, the events … Continue reading
In the latest issue of Watching and Waiting put out by Sovereign Grace Advent Testimony, there is an article by BW Newton which highlights the idea that the gathering of the saints in Matthew 24:31 is for the church. I … Continue reading