- He Himself bore our Sicknesses and carried our Pains
- Deissmann on parousia
- Many Shall Come from the East and West
- Jesus fulfills the Law and the Prophets
- Why did Moses break the stone tablets?
- The story of a cross in Spring Lake
- The Mystery of Iniquity in II Thessalonians 2:7
- On Them a Light Has Dawned
- What Child Is This?
- The final birth pains versus the beginning of the birth pains
Monthly Archives: January 2012
Excuse me, do you know what time the preacher will get up and start his message? What time? No, I don’t know exactly what time. So he could get up at any moment then? No, that’s not what I said. … Continue reading
A while back I blogged through the book “A Case for Historic Premillennialism”, edited by Craig Blomberg and Sung Wook Chung. I neglected to post the links to each individual post. It helps when searching for an individual subject. So … Continue reading
Philippians 1:27 Only let your manner of life be worthy of the gospel of Christ, so that whether I come and see you or am absent, I may hear of you that you are standing firm in one spirit, with … Continue reading