- The story of a cross in Spring Lake
- The Mystery of Iniquity in II Thessalonians 2:7
- On Them a Light Has Dawned
- What Child Is This?
- The final birth pains versus the beginning of the birth pains
- Happy Veteran’s Day Dad
- It Is Written
- Mountains not found?
- The Temple Discourse in Luke 21 (not the Olivet Discourse)
- We Have Abraham for our Father
Monthly Archives: April 2012
For a gospel message that many claim is only for the nation of Israel, Matthew the tax collector has an awful lot to say about Gentiles. This passage may well be titled, “Gentile Wise Men Seek the Messiah while so-called … Continue reading
Have fun watching this.
Matthew records the birth of Jesus Christ as occurring in a very specific way. Matthew has just named Joseph as heir to the Davidic throne by virtue of his lineage, Matthew 1:1-17. Now it is found out that his future … Continue reading
I’m beginning to think more and more that Easter still is a pagan holiday, at least to the world at large. When I look at the comics on Easter Sunday morning (yes I take the funnies way too seriously) I … Continue reading