- He Himself bore our Sicknesses and carried our Pains
- Deissmann on parousia
- Many Shall Come from the East and West
- Jesus fulfills the Law and the Prophets
- Why did Moses break the stone tablets?
- The story of a cross in Spring Lake
- The Mystery of Iniquity in II Thessalonians 2:7
- On Them a Light Has Dawned
- What Child Is This?
- The final birth pains versus the beginning of the birth pains
Monthly Archives: April 2012
For a gospel message that many claim is only for the nation of Israel, Matthew the tax collector has an awful lot to say about Gentiles. This passage may well be titled, “Gentile Wise Men Seek the Messiah while so-called … Continue reading
Have fun watching this.
Matthew records the birth of Jesus Christ as occurring in a very specific way. Matthew has just named Joseph as heir to the Davidic throne by virtue of his lineage, Matthew 1:1-17. Now it is found out that his future … Continue reading
I’m beginning to think more and more that Easter still is a pagan holiday, at least to the world at large. When I look at the comics on Easter Sunday morning (yes I take the funnies way too seriously) I … Continue reading