- The story of a cross in Spring Lake
- The Mystery of Iniquity in II Thessalonians 2:7
- On Them a Light Has Dawned
- What Child Is This?
- The final birth pains versus the beginning of the birth pains
- Happy Veteran’s Day Dad
- It Is Written
- Mountains not found?
- The Temple Discourse in Luke 21 (not the Olivet Discourse)
- We Have Abraham for our Father
Monthly Archives: June 2012
Post-Tribbers have loved Revelation 16:15 for quite some time. To them, this is positive proof in the chronological narrative that Jesus has not yet returned by the sixth bowl. Chronology in the book of Revelation can sometimes be difficult. It … Continue reading
Back in the day, there was a word that was used to describe items that would ward off evil creatures. The word was and still is apotropaic. The idea is that garlic would keep away vampires, or the sign of … Continue reading
After describing the events in the birth and childhood of the Messiah, the Tax Collector jumps forward several years when introducing the next major figure in his narrative. John the Baptist figures heavily into the subject of fulfilled prophecy. Matthew … Continue reading