- He Himself bore our Sicknesses and carried our Pains
- Deissmann on parousia
- Many Shall Come from the East and West
- Jesus fulfills the Law and the Prophets
- Why did Moses break the stone tablets?
- The story of a cross in Spring Lake
- The Mystery of Iniquity in II Thessalonians 2:7
- On Them a Light Has Dawned
- What Child Is This?
- The final birth pains versus the beginning of the birth pains
Category Archives: Comics
I take the comics way too seriously. In fact, after all the craziness of the election, after delivering all of the political mail, after hearing both sides of every issue including 6 ballot proposals here in Michigan, it was nice … Continue reading
I’m beginning to think more and more that Easter still is a pagan holiday, at least to the world at large. When I look at the comics on Easter Sunday morning (yes I take the funnies way too seriously) I … Continue reading
I take the comics way too seriously. I was very pleasantly surprised yesterday when I read through what each artist had put together for the tenth anniversary of 9-11. With very little exception, the terrorist attacks that occurred ten years … Continue reading
I take the funnies way too seriously. It’s that time of year again when we see which comic strips talk about Easter in a secular way and which ones actually mention the resurrection of Jesus Christ. This year there will … Continue reading
I take the comics way too seriously. One of my up and coming favorites is Brewster Rockit. This guy is the unlikely captain of the spaceship R.U.Sirius. He has had so many mind wipes by aliens that there’s really not … Continue reading