- He Himself bore our Sicknesses and carried our Pains
- Deissmann on parousia
- Many Shall Come from the East and West
- Jesus fulfills the Law and the Prophets
- Why did Moses break the stone tablets?
- The story of a cross in Spring Lake
- The Mystery of Iniquity in II Thessalonians 2:7
- On Them a Light Has Dawned
- What Child Is This?
- The final birth pains versus the beginning of the birth pains
Category Archives: Pre-Wrath
II Thessalonians 2:1-12 Now concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our being gathered together to him, we ask you, brothers, not to be quickly shaken in mind or alarmed, either by a spirit or a spoken word, … Continue reading
For some time, I have seen how the end of Isaiah 26 supports the framework of the PreWrath Rapture. In verses 19-21 we see that the resurrection of the righteous occurs as the LORD comes forth to pour out His … Continue reading
I’m still here. For those of you who are wondering, I’ll get to the rest of Matthew’s gospel (LORD willing) and how Matthew quotes each prophet. I’ve been a little bit busy with work, and with starting a kid’s club … Continue reading
Post-Tribbers have loved Revelation 16:15 for quite some time. To them, this is positive proof in the chronological narrative that Jesus has not yet returned by the sixth bowl. Chronology in the book of Revelation can sometimes be difficult. It … Continue reading