- He Himself bore our Sicknesses and carried our Pains
- Deissmann on parousia
- Many Shall Come from the East and West
- Jesus fulfills the Law and the Prophets
- Why did Moses break the stone tablets?
- The story of a cross in Spring Lake
- The Mystery of Iniquity in II Thessalonians 2:7
- On Them a Light Has Dawned
- What Child Is This?
- The final birth pains versus the beginning of the birth pains
Category Archives: Pretribulationalism
Excuse me, do you know what time the preacher will get up and start his message? What time? No, I don’t know exactly what time. So he could get up at any moment then? No, that’s not what I said. … Continue reading
Theological juggernaut, Walter Martin, was not pre-trib. I remember when I wanted to start reading about how different cults like Mormonism, the Watchtower, and Islam fell short in comparison to the Word of God, every commentary seemed to quote The … Continue reading
With the recent rerelease of Zondervan’s latest edition of Three Views on the Rapture, people are bound to ask the big question, “So who won the debate?” After any debate, critics from all sides will appear out of the woodwork … Continue reading
After each author presents his case for the rapture, the other two have the opportunity to critique the position that has been presented. They are termed responses, but critique is probably the better word while rebuttal would be going too … Continue reading
The first view presented in Three Views on the Rapture is the Pretrib view. Many know Craig Blaising from his work within Progressive Dispensationalism. I must say that Blaising presents a better case for the pretrib view than I have … Continue reading