- The story of a cross in Spring Lake
- The Mystery of Iniquity in II Thessalonians 2:7
- On Them a Light Has Dawned
- What Child Is This?
- The final birth pains versus the beginning of the birth pains
- Happy Veteran’s Day Dad
- It Is Written
- Mountains not found?
- The Temple Discourse in Luke 21 (not the Olivet Discourse)
- We Have Abraham for our Father
Category Archives: Health and wellness
It felt good to be back on the bicycle as I pedaled into work on Wednesday and Thursday. It has been pretty warm during the days here, but at nights it was dropping into the 30s. On Wednesday and Thursday … Continue reading
I was pacing 21 mph I’ve been riding my bicycle back and forth to work on the nicer days. It is roughly nine miles one way. It usually takes me about a half an hour. I had been guessing … Continue reading